High Heel Shoes
How to Guide
Make Your Own
One Size fits all
Where it's made
Where to get
How to measure for your clown shoes
Don't know your clown shoe size?
That shouldn't stop you from finding a pair of shoes that fit.
Your feet change during your lifetime. To make sure that you get
the best possible fit and comfort, we suggest you follow the simple directions below each time you purchase new clown shoes.
How to measure your feet for Shoes
1. Place a piece of blank paper on a hard floor.
2. Stand on the paper wearing a sock of medium thickness.
3. Holding a pencil vertically, place a mark at the end of your heel.
4. Place another mark at the tip of your longest toe.
5. Mark the sides of your foot at the widest part.
6. Measure your other foot using the same method.
7. To find your size, measure the heel-to-toe mark and use the inch-to-size table. For example, if you are a man and your foot measures 12" long, you will wear a U.S. size 14 shoe.
8. To find your width, measure the marks for the widest part of your foot and use the inch-to-size table. For example, if you are a man with a U.S. size 14 length and your width measures 4-8/16", you will wear a medium width (D) shoe.
9. If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.