High Heel Shoes
How to Guide
Make Your Own
One Size fits all
Where it's made
Where to get
How to choose high quality leather clown shoes
1. Examine the sole to make sure it is firmly attached to the shoe. Keep in mind that some soles are cemented to the upper shoe and others are stitched. Either type is acceptable, and some shoes will be both cemented and stitched.
2. Check the heel. High-quality dress shoes have leather heels, sometimes with a layer of rubber or nylon on the back edge of the heel. Heels on high-heeled shoes for women are usually made of plastic and covered with leather. The higher the price, the higher quality the plastic.
3. Inspect the shoe's interior. Leather interiors absorb foot moisture best. Good-quality shoes are fully lined from front to back.
4. Consider the shoe material. Shoes with an oiled, natural finish are durable, while patent- and polished-leather shoes resist dirt
5. Examine buckles and any adornments on the shoe. They should be securely attached and reinforced with even, smooth double stitching.